Thursday, February 16, 2012

Upcycled kiddie's chair - vintage retro upholstered seat


SOLD

This adorable kiddie's chair was found on the fleamarket. Love the way it looks now; I gave it layers of lobster red, coastal blue and just a touch of racy pink colour; distressed it....can you see how the red and blue peeks through? Just gorgeous right? Right! I added a cute bird decal that came all the way from Patti from Colorado (My dear friend on the other side of the big pond). My hubby re-upholstered the seat in a vintage retro fabric....can you see the adorable little girl playing in the rain...Saweet! My graphic designer daughter photoshopped the pretty background for the after pic...is she talented or what? See you soon with some more vintage creations! e-voke...to create a-new!

1 comment:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips